ArrayList Test - AP Level A
private ArrayList<Integer> ar;
- Write a method that will return the smallest value in an ArrayList of Integers. Note the value being returned is an int.
public int GetSmallest()
- Write a method that will delete the first occurence of a value from an ArrayList of Integers. The Arraylist is holding Integers. Return true or false from function.
public boolean delete( int n)
- Write a method that will shift everyone 2 spots in the ArrayList.
If ArrayList was 3 4 6 8 9 it would become 8 9 3 4 6
public void shift2()
- Write a method that will change any odd numbers to the next even number. arrayList is holding Integers.
public void changeOdd()
2 7 4 6 9 would become 2 8 4 6 10
- Write a method that will return the average for an ArrayList of Integers.
public double getAvg()